Check out the Cheat Codes for optional bootup switches.
http://knoppix.net/wiki/Cheat_Codes
I have a 64-bit processor on a Dell 9360 machine.
If I boot into Knoppix 8.2.0 Live from a portable drive and run simple queries as follows I get:
$ lscpu
Architecture: x86_64
CPU op-mode(s): 32 bit,64 bit
Flags: ... lm ...
$ lshw -C processor | grep width
width: 64 bits
$ grep flags /proc/cpuinfo | grep " lm "
Flags: ... lm ...
which all confirm the 64-bit architecture. BUT the response
CPU op-mode(s): 32 bit,64 bit
apparently indicates that I am running a 64-bit-capable machine in 32-bit-mode.
Yes? - is this a true interpretation?
My /boot/isolinux/isolinux.cfg file contains the lines (omitting redundant qualifiers for ease of reading)
DEFAULT fergus
LABEL fergus
KERNEL ifcpu64.c32
APPEND knoppix64 -- knoppix
APPEND knoppix64
LABEL knoppix
KERNEL linux
APPEND initrd=minirt.gz
LABEL knoppix64
KERNEL linux64
APPEND initrd=minirt.gz
which I hoped meant "if 64-bit machine use 64-bit OS; if 32-bit machine use 32-bit OS" but apparently not.
How can I tweak the isolinux.cfg file to behave as required one line up?
Thank you!
PS1 I have to admit (I have only just noticed) that the file ifcpu64.c32 referred to above is very suggestive of an instruction "if 64-bit machine use 32-bit OS". Is that what it achieves, and the cause of the mismatch described?
PS2 I use this ifcpu file from the Knoppix 7.4.2 provision. I find the Knoppix 8.2.0 version stops Knoppix stone dead before it even starts. It simply does not work, at all. Anybody else?
Check out the Cheat Codes for optional bootup switches.
http://knoppix.net/wiki/Cheat_Codes

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24
OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99
Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99
Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$21.05
OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99
Genuine OEM 61W USB-C Power Adapter Charger For Apple MacBook PRO 13 inch A1718
$22.00
OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015
$26.98
OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99
Lot of 30 Genuine OEM Apple 30W USB-C Power Adapter for iPhone iPad MacBook Air
$419.59
$6.99