I downloaded Knoppix recently a few days ago the mos t recent version & it will not fit on the standard sized cd-R media.
What can I do, please help me! Save me from Windows!
I downloaded Knoppix recently a few days ago the mos t recent version & it will not fit on the standard sized cd-R media.
What can I do, please help me! Save me from Windows!
you need a 80 min (700 meg) size cd
which is pretty common now at any store...
How do I format the disc & should I format it?
Could I possibly use a file splitter to split 100MB onto another disc?
JSplit.exe
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqDownloading
Read: : I have downloaded the ISO file, Now what ?

Vintage DEC LSI-11 PDP-11 Paper Tape Software Lot (96 Tapes) Cables Hardware
$649.00
Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99
Vintage Computer Lot Commodore IBM Gateway AT Gaming Towers DEC IBM HUGE CRT LOT
$7250.00
VINTAGE DEC/MDB Systems MLSI-TEV Circuit Board #40040340 1976 (B5)
$69.99
DEC 3010A Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$100.00
6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$95.00
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC LR150-11 Power Supply 70-0464-01 Rev S Sun Shoebox Server PSU Used
$160.00
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99