you need a 80 min (700 meg) size cd
which is pretty common now at any store...
I downloaded Knoppix recently a few days ago the mos t recent version & it will not fit on the standard sized cd-R media.
What can I do, please help me! Save me from Windows!
you need a 80 min (700 meg) size cd
which is pretty common now at any store...
How do I format the disc & should I format it?
Could I possibly use a file splitter to split 100MB onto another disc?
JSplit.exe
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqDownloading
Read: : I have downloaded the ISO file, Now what ?

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
M2 2280 PCIe 4.0 solid-state drive high-speed storage device 1080P RO 2TB NGFF
$99.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60