Thanks for the info on mp3 to CD. I really have yet to play with this, having used K3B only for copying CDs so far.
If I try it and discover the sound quality is too deteriorated, well........then I won't go there.
Sounds good.
sakiZ
Thanks for the info on mp3 to CD. I really have yet to play with this, having used K3B only for copying CDs so far.
If I try it and discover the sound quality is too deteriorated, well........then I won't go there.
Sounds good.
sakiZ

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
$153.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99