-
i810_audio problems - sound too fast
I know there have been alot of topics about this, but Ive read them all and they aren't offering me any help.
My PC uses i810_audio, and rather than produce no sound, it plays everything at around 10x speed. For example, itll play a 3 minute song in 30 seconds.
I've tried some things people have said, like editing modules.conf but it hasnt worked. Also, Im a bit of a linux n00b so I'm not really sure whats going on.
I apologise if this has been asked before, thanks!
-
Senior Member
registered user
In the control center>sound there is an option to change the sampling rate.
-
OK, I opened up control centre and setup the arts soundserver to run, I then went into sound I/O, left detect sound device as auto detect and set a custom sampling rate of 48000 with 16 bit sound quality.
I rebooted and Knoppix is telling me it cant open the audio because it's either busy or set up wrong, i tried setting my custom sound device as i810_audio, but it just tells me it doesnt exist and sets sound to null.
Similar Threads
-
By orez in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-06-2005, 05:25 PM
-
By mike_the_bike in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 03:04 PM
-
By Jez in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 10
Last Post: 07-15-2004, 01:37 PM
-
By RedLine in forum Networking
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-13-2004, 10:05 PM
-
By memoli in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-13-2004, 03:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Datacenter 64Bit 24 Core 50 cal Freeshipping
$54.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1100.00

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95