In the control center>sound there is an option to change the sampling rate.
I know there have been alot of topics about this, but Ive read them all and they aren't offering me any help.
My PC uses i810_audio, and rather than produce no sound, it plays everything at around 10x speed. For example, itll play a 3 minute song in 30 seconds.
I've tried some things people have said, like editing modules.conf but it hasnt worked. Also, Im a bit of a linux n00b so I'm not really sure whats going on.
I apologise if this has been asked before, thanks!
In the control center>sound there is an option to change the sampling rate.
OK, I opened up control centre and setup the arts soundserver to run, I then went into sound I/O, left detect sound device as auto detect and set a custom sampling rate of 48000 with 16 bit sound quality.
I rebooted and Knoppix is telling me it cant open the audio because it's either busy or set up wrong, i tried setting my custom sound device as i810_audio, but it just tells me it doesnt exist and sets sound to null.

COMMODORE 1581 3-1/2" FLOPPY DRIVE WITH JIFFYDOS. TESTED AND WORKING
$325.00
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore USA 64x Mini-ITX Barebones w/ Slot Load Blu-ray, Memory Card Reader ++
$449.99
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Vintage Commodore 1581 Disk Drive Powers Up Original Box
$375.00