In the control center>sound there is an option to change the sampling rate.
I know there have been alot of topics about this, but Ive read them all and they aren't offering me any help.
My PC uses i810_audio, and rather than produce no sound, it plays everything at around 10x speed. For example, itll play a 3 minute song in 30 seconds.
I've tried some things people have said, like editing modules.conf but it hasnt worked. Also, Im a bit of a linux n00b so I'm not really sure whats going on.
I apologise if this has been asked before, thanks!
In the control center>sound there is an option to change the sampling rate.
OK, I opened up control centre and setup the arts soundserver to run, I then went into sound I/O, left detect sound device as auto detect and set a custom sampling rate of 48000 with 16 bit sound quality.
I rebooted and Knoppix is telling me it cant open the audio because it's either busy or set up wrong, i tried setting my custom sound device as i810_audio, but it just tells me it doesnt exist and sets sound to null.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
Intel Core i7-10700K 3.80GHz 8 Core SRH72 16 Thread LGA 1200
$275.00
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor
$27.99
Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)
$189.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98
HP EliteBook 840 G8 Laptop 14” FHD Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$299.99