I've updated and rebooted and it's still working, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
One more question: how do i change the screen resolution to 800x600? I can barely make out anything on this small monitor with the default resolution.
I've updated and rebooted and it's still working, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
One more question: how do i change the screen resolution to 800x600? I can barely make out anything on this small monitor with the default resolution.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Lot of 16 SAMSUNG M395T5663QZ4 (2GB 2RX8 PC2- 5300F-11-B0) MEMORY RAM
$100.00
Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 DDR4 PC4-2133P M393A4K40BB0-CPB4Q ECC Server Memory Module
$150.00
Lot of 4 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB 1Rx8 RDIMM MICRON
$149.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98