That's nice. I had been right clicking on the screen and choosing the "Open Terminal Here" option, but I like your way better.Originally Posted by monkymind
That's nice. I had been right clicking on the screen and choosing the "Open Terminal Here" option, but I like your way better.Originally Posted by monkymind

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Samsung 32GB (1x32GB) PC4-17000 (DDR4-2133) LRDIMM Memory (M386A4G40DM0-CPB0Q)
$120.00
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
6 in 1 USB 3.0 Type C Card Reader SD Micro SD TF OTG Memory Adapter Laptop PC US
$3.95
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Samsung (21x16GB) 336GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA, PC4-2666V Laptop Memory DDR4
$1499.00
SAMSUNG 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P M393A2G40DB0-CPB3Q DDR4 Memory RAM *HP 752369-081
$75.00
Lot of 2 Micron 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P DDR4 ECC MTA36ASF2G72PZ Memory RAM HPE
$129.00
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98