Perhaps the driver is redefined under a different name, or that specific driver was removed from the 7-26 version. Have you tried installing your printer as a "new printer" in the 7-26 version?
I'm using version 07-26 and I am unable to add a printer. My previous version 06-06 works fine. Here is the message that I get.
Unable to load the requested driver:
Unable to create the Foomatic driver [HP-LaserJet_5P,ljet4]. Either that driver does not exist, or you don't have the required permissions to perform that operation.
Perhaps the driver is redefined under a different name, or that specific driver was removed from the 7-26 version. Have you tried installing your printer as a "new printer" in the 7-26 version?
I ended up testing the CD. It fails on this computer but OK on another. I burned another CD and it works fine. Burned it at x8. The one that failed was burned at x32. Maybe it had a problem reading the CD. I didn't see any errors the first time I booted up with it.

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for 20V Battery, 7-in-1 Lightweight Stick Vacu...
$149.15