I am basically doing a hybrid cd/hd/floppy install
Standard knoppix 3.1 with all system files kernel, loader, basically the entire knoppix distro run off cd. Cofnig info is stored on the floppy to make a hardened kiosk internet system, the problem is my site requires all internet usage and files to be stored, now I have a 10 gig hd on all the machines and I need to find the path to the cache and somehow symlink the cache dir to the hd, if somebody could point out the location of the cache dir as well as the rpocess for unlinking it from the file system and mounting the hd there instead I would greatly appreciate it.

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98