-
Knoppix and SAA7134 Phillips TV-Tuner support?
Is it possible to build the kernel with support for saa7134 type tv-tuner cards, like Terratec TV-400, so that eg. xawtv can be used with the tuner?
Thank you for your time and support.
/FAF
-
I haven't tried this sort of thing for a while, and never on Knoppix. But you can probably just build the kernel module (http://bytesex.org/saa7134/) and load it. Since Knoppix includes xawtv I guess the necessary support modules must already be there.
I would be interested to see any report of success using this (I have a such a card which I have not tried to run with linux yet).
Similar Threads
-
By ZioNemo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-17-2004, 11:21 AM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-20-2003, 01:07 PM
-
By jmattick in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-29-2003, 01:43 AM
-
By Henk Poley in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-30-2003, 07:18 PM
-
By ManM in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-11-2003, 12:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00

BOSGAME E4 Air Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 8GB DDR4 256GB SATA SSD
$169.99

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99

Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$79.99

AMD Ryzen 5 9600X Processor (Zen 5) 6-Core 3.9GHz AM5 65W Desktop CPU
$169.99

Intel Core i7-6700 Processor (3.40 GHz, 4 Cores, LGA 1151) - SR2L2
$34.99

RGB Win11 AM4 Gaming PC Ryzen 5 3600X GeForce GTX1070Ti 512GB SSD 16GB RAM Wifi
$529.00

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99