-
Older versions available anywhere?
Hello,
are there older versions of Knoppix (especially 3.1) available anywhere to download?
I can see only the version 3.2 on all servers I've checked.
I have a Knoppix 3.1 CD, but for some reason it doesn't boot. I'd like to get a fixed, bootable CD image, but I can't find one.
Anybody can help me?
Similar Threads
-
By maroje in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-14-2005, 03:49 PM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-26-2005, 08:46 PM
-
By coldlamper in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-27-2003, 09:01 PM
-
By johncarlson21 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-03-2003, 10:23 PM
-
By handyman in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-11-2003, 08:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N
$1100.00

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35

SK hynix 128GB (2x64GB) DDR4 288-Pin DIMM PC4-2666V RAM HMAA8GL7CPR4N
$250.00

Samsung 96GB LPCAMM2 PC5 9600 FE1 E1 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K6LC3CL1-CCV DDR5 Memory
$2150.00

NMA1XXD128GPS Intel Optane 1X128GB DDR4 PC4-21300 DCPMM Persistent Server Memory
$75.00

64MB (2 x 32MB) 72 Pin EDO Memory SIMM 5V Non Parity 60ns
$19.44

Mix Lot of 7 sticks 8GB 1Rx8 PC4 - 3200AA/1Rx8 - PC4 2400T - 6 Samsung/1 SKhynix
$300.00

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99