-
Automount
How does the CD mount floppy, cdroms, and hard drives?
I have installed Knoppix to my hard drive, all I have on the desktop is my home directory. Can I use automount, if so what arguments need to be included? I would like to have access to the six partitions I have on two hard drives...from the desktop, like the cdrom boot does.
-
Senior Member
registered user
See the post by Fabianx in this thread it has the information you require.
Similar Threads
-
By ElChef in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 02:48 AM
-
By Halcyon-X12 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-03-2004, 07:28 AM
-
By PiotrS in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-24-2004, 07:46 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-21-2003, 06:53 PM
-
By andrei in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-12-2003, 05:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung Notebook 9 Pen Touchscreen 2-in-1 Motherboard NP930SBE-K01US
$111.19

Lot of 5 Samsung PM9B1 256GB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe SSD MZVL4256HBJD SSD
$200.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00