-
Automount
How does the CD mount floppy, cdroms, and hard drives?
I have installed Knoppix to my hard drive, all I have on the desktop is my home directory. Can I use automount, if so what arguments need to be included? I would like to have access to the six partitions I have on two hard drives...from the desktop, like the cdrom boot does.
Similar Threads
-
By ElChef in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 02:48 AM
-
By Halcyon-X12 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-03-2004, 07:28 AM
-
By PiotrS in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-24-2004, 07:46 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-21-2003, 06:53 PM
-
By andrei in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-12-2003, 05:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95