I think your modem may be a WinmodemOriginally Posted by littleberry
I used KPPP and query says my modem is not found.
What to do? (it works fine under windows - I am using
it to make this post).
My version is 3.4 2003-6-6-beta
I think your modem may be a WinmodemOriginally Posted by littleberry

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
HYNIX HMA82GR7DJR8N - XN 3200AA 16GB 288 Pin RDIMM DDR4 Memory
$105.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Lot of 4 SK Hynix 16GB (64GB) HMA82GR7AFR8N-UH PC4-2400T-RE1-11 Server ECC RAM
$289.99
Lenovo 2TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Metal Drive Flash Memory Stick Data Storage.
$3.99
Micron 16GB DDR4 2133MHz RDIMM Server Memory (MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2II) - Preowned
$59.00