Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: password (to install dosemu)

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2

    password (to install dosemu)

    My version is 3.2 2003-6-6-beta.

    I downloaded dosemu (*.deb) and knoppix
    got it set up for install but then asked me
    for my password. CD doc (readme) says
    there is no password, but when I respond
    with the enter key (no space), message
    says that is a bad password "sorry".

    How can I install anything (like dosemu,
    which I think I need) without a password?
    How do I find out what I need to type in
    when I get asked for a password while
    tryng to install dosemu?

    Littleberry

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY, USA
    Posts
    1,256
    I take it you intalled KNOPPIX on your hdd? Anyway, try the root console:
    <K><KNOPPIX><ROOT>

    Enjoy!

Similar Threads

  1. password error after hd install
    By adrian5800 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2004, 04:30 AM
  2. include dosemu?
    By Superstoned in forum Ideas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 11:09 AM
  3. dosemu + QBASIC, WINE + VB6?
    By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-12-2003, 12:44 AM
  4. Knoppix + dosemu + norton ghost
    By udo in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-18-2003, 10:28 PM
  5. HD Install - Root Password?
    By jvila in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2003, 08:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray picture

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray

$39.99



Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A

$64.00



DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600

$49.95



Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive

$318.99



Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive

$14.99



HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%) picture

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)

$45.00



Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE picture

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE

$68.99



HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s

$78.00



(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE

$199.99



Western Digital 2TB WD20EFRX-68EUZN0 3.5

Western Digital 2TB WD20EFRX-68EUZN0 3.5" SATA Red NAS Hard Disk Drive

$69.99