-
password (to install dosemu)
My version is 3.2 2003-6-6-beta.
I downloaded dosemu (*.deb) and knoppix
got it set up for install but then asked me
for my password. CD doc (readme) says
there is no password, but when I respond
with the enter key (no space), message
says that is a bad password "sorry".
How can I install anything (like dosemu,
which I think I need) without a password?
How do I find out what I need to type in
when I get asked for a password while
tryng to install dosemu?
Littleberry
Similar Threads
-
By adrian5800 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-23-2004, 04:30 AM
-
By Superstoned in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-03-2003, 11:09 AM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 07-12-2003, 12:44 AM
-
By udo in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-18-2003, 10:28 PM
-
By jvila in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-25-2003, 08:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95