-
thxs for the answer 
The only problem with *ME*, is that my laptop that got linux on it does not haave any access to the Internet...
I can only download the package from work/uni and then install them home.. .Which is very very annoying I reckon...
But I cannot get an Internet plug into my small student room 
And that's why, even if I like knoppix and debian, I'm thinking about installing slackware. The only thing scarying me is the hardware detection...
Ludo
Similar Threads
-
By koolaide187 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 10:55 AM
-
By Steve F in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 07:49 AM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 11:05 AM
-
By ozfrog in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-12-2003, 09:31 AM
-
By sireasoning in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-28-2003, 03:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99