-
I was not aware that I wa able to keep my config when I was upgrading knoppix with a hdd-install 
Before I always had to reinstall everything...
And thanks very much for the tips regading the hardware config! it will be useful if I decide to go under another distri...
Ludo
Similar Threads
-
By koolaide187 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 10:55 AM
-
By Steve F in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 07:49 AM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 11:05 AM
-
By ozfrog in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-12-2003, 09:31 AM
-
By sireasoning in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-28-2003, 03:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K Original Model M0001 With Keyboard and Mouse
$1799.99

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99