-
Junior Member
registered user
Hi
So you were able to get a patched copy that worked?
Yes like you I ignored the first error
The Partition I used was vfat and and it is 18Gig with 60% disk space free.
Yes I did start in CLI as Knoppix single and Knoppix 2 are basicly the same.
The only thing that I may have do is is make the swap file larger than the 1 Gig that was detailed in the readme
Create a large swapfile:
dd if=/dev/zero of=swapfile bs=1k count=1000000
mkswap swapfile
swapon swapfile
Maybe as Fabian post suggested 2 Gig or more for a swap file so I assume I would only have to change to "count=2000000"?
Also I assume it saves the ISO file to the HDD which you burn to a CD later or is that one of my problems that it has to write it to CD as part of the patch process?
Regards
Pete
Similar Threads
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 44
Last Post: 10-07-2004, 01:30 AM
-
By Al Hayes in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-05-2004, 11:57 AM
-
By UltraMega in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-02-2004, 03:34 AM
-
By kx14386 in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-07-2003, 10:47 AM
-
By jedovaty in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

NOB VINTAGE Earthlink MailStation Standard 120 - Email Appliance
$29.99

Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21