-
Is there a How-To for the new installer from Fabian Franz?
I downloaded Knoppix 3.2 2003-7-26 because I read about the new installer on these pages.
But for the life of me I can't work out how to do a seperate HOME partition?
I run "sudo knoppix-installer" but ????????????
Sorry for my ignorance....(should I go back to Mandrake 9.1 or god forbid Windows XP)
I have partitioned a 60gig seagate drive as hdb1 (20 gig, I want to use as /) , hdb5 a 3 gig swap file and hbd6 (37gig, I want to use as a /HOME partition)
Thanks for any help......
Keith
Similar Threads
-
By SUOrangeman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-29-2003, 04:12 PM
-
By freeballer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 11:26 PM
-
By raid517 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 36
Last Post: 08-31-2003, 06:24 PM
-
By gizmu in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-22-2003, 01:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Dell 32GB 2Rx8 DDR5 ECC UDIMM 5600 MT/s
$1199.99

Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00

MICRON PC4-2666 4GB DDR4 SODIMM MEMORY - GREEN
$38.15

Sandisk 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB Cruzer Blade Flash Drive Memory Stick USB Lot Pack
$175.90

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

Hynix 16GB PC4-2933Y 288pin DDR4 SDRAM ECC Reg Server Memory HMA82GR7JJR8N-WM
$79.95

RAMAXEL 16GB DDR4 2RX8 LAPTOP MEMORY - BLUE
$121.66