-
Hmm.... the plot thickens. I noticed by listing /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 that there is no 1280x1024 modeline, even it I specify it at the boot prompt. Indeed, there is no such line even if I choose "expert" booting and configure X by hand (deselecting all resolutions except for 1280x1024 in the Screen section)!
Any ideas? BTW, I *can* write to /etc/X11/XFConfig-4 (I tried adding a comment line with vim, just to be sure...)
M
Similar Threads
-
By Rivendell in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-11-2005, 07:18 PM
-
By humi001 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 12:36 PM
-
By bigrobot in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 12:32 PM
-
By code_pupil in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-03-2003, 07:49 AM
-
By Nthline in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-26-2003, 07:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99