I found out the solution: just pass devfs=nomount boot params to kernel; but modprobe seems to act a bit strange, that's another issue!
I just upgrade the stock knoppix 3.2 kernel to kernel-image-2.4.20-3-686, and the new kernel would not boot, and it complains:
failed to open the filesystem and fsck.reiserfs exited with signal 6 etc.
What am I missing?
Thanks in advance
I found out the solution: just pass devfs=nomount boot params to kernel; but modprobe seems to act a bit strange, that's another issue!

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1100.00