-
Knoppix on Compaq
I am trying to do a HD install on a Compaq server with a Smart Array 5300 controller. No matter what I do, I can't get Knoppix to recognize the controller. I've tried doing a modprobe from the root shell but still can't get the cciss module to recognize the drives. I've also tried the mkdev.cciss script to no avail
Any suggestions???
-
I have never used this hardware, etc... But from the site:
http://h18004.www1.hp.com/support/te...10_CW03_0.html
I could suggest that you could try the redhat 7.1 kernel, although again, I
have never tried using an alternate kernel, so this is just a suggestion...'
The following link contains a driver for redhat 8.0:
http://h18000.www1.hp.com/support/fi...oad/16572.html
Hope that helps
Similar Threads
-
By opmvz in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 13
Last Post: 12-26-2004, 02:01 PM
-
By mendoza in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-08-2004, 04:04 AM
-
By kshitijchaudhari in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-05-2004, 02:58 PM
-
By gabe66 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-05-2003, 01:47 PM
-
By kjkostuk in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-31-2003, 10:18 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points - Tested & Working (AP Only)
$89.99

Cisco Catalyst C9300X-NM-2C 2-Port 40G/100G Multi Gig
$775.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99