-
Knoppix on Compaq
I am trying to do a HD install on a Compaq server with a Smart Array 5300 controller. No matter what I do, I can't get Knoppix to recognize the controller. I've tried doing a modprobe from the root shell but still can't get the cciss module to recognize the drives. I've also tried the mkdev.cciss script to no avail
Any suggestions???
-
I have never used this hardware, etc... But from the site:
http://h18004.www1.hp.com/support/te...10_CW03_0.html
I could suggest that you could try the redhat 7.1 kernel, although again, I
have never tried using an alternate kernel, so this is just a suggestion...'
The following link contains a driver for redhat 8.0:
http://h18000.www1.hp.com/support/fi...oad/16572.html
Hope that helps
Similar Threads
-
By opmvz in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 13
Last Post: 12-26-2004, 02:01 PM
-
By mendoza in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-08-2004, 04:04 AM
-
By kshitijchaudhari in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-05-2004, 02:58 PM
-
By gabe66 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-05-2003, 01:47 PM
-
By kjkostuk in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-31-2003, 10:18 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Keyboard Cable Cord - Apple Macintosh Mac 128K 512K 512Ke Plus
$12.99

Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K Original Model M0001 With Keyboard and Mouse
$1799.99

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99