-
Knoppix on Compaq
I am trying to do a HD install on a Compaq server with a Smart Array 5300 controller. No matter what I do, I can't get Knoppix to recognize the controller. I've tried doing a modprobe from the root shell but still can't get the cciss module to recognize the drives. I've also tried the mkdev.cciss script to no avail
Any suggestions???
-
I have never used this hardware, etc... But from the site:
http://h18004.www1.hp.com/support/te...10_CW03_0.html
I could suggest that you could try the redhat 7.1 kernel, although again, I
have never tried using an alternate kernel, so this is just a suggestion...'
The following link contains a driver for redhat 8.0:
http://h18000.www1.hp.com/support/fi...oad/16572.html
Hope that helps
Similar Threads
-
By opmvz in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 13
Last Post: 12-26-2004, 02:01 PM
-
By mendoza in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-08-2004, 04:04 AM
-
By kshitijchaudhari in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-05-2004, 02:58 PM
-
By gabe66 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-05-2003, 01:47 PM
-
By kjkostuk in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-31-2003, 10:18 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$259.02

Full Version MS Office Professional Plus 2021 - 64-Bit Flash USB Drive Install
$59.09

Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90