The problems starts with scsi aborting timeout. I don't have any scsi in my system.
Then its kernel panix.
The Interupt handler not syncing.
Best,
David.
I think Knoppix is great. Have been using linux 5 years now.
Sometimes when I boot it on my desktop it loads the ramdisk then detects devices then fails on IRQ and gives a message about stack and not sincing.
Don't know how to save this output.
System is an AMD 1gz on a Gigabyte 71gax, 380 mb ram. Plug and Play is enabled in bios. Don't want to change this if I don't have to.
Have saved configuration and made home directory, but doesn't get to this point of boot. booting Knoppix lang=us seems to be more sucessful.
I particularly would like to know if this is bad for my hardware.
I have no problems with my thinkpad p2 notebook.
David.
The problems starts with scsi aborting timeout. I don't have any scsi in my system.
Then its kernel panix.
The Interupt handler not syncing.
Best,
David.
What cheat codes have you tried? I would suggest knoppix noscsi at the boot: prompt and maybe even a few more of the no options like noapic and if everything else fails just failsafe at the prompt.Originally Posted by drg55
I read all the FAQ and was going to give the noscsi a go.
I usually do lang=us home= myconfiig=
It would seem to me that the myconfig could occur earlier in the boot process so that all the devices did not have to be searched for every time.
Thanks indeed for your help.
David.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00
HYNIX HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK 32GB PC4-2666V 2RX4 RDIMM MEMORY HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$189.99
TEAMGROUP T-Force Zeus 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 Desktop RAM Kit
$199.99
Lot of 3 SK HYNIX 16GB 1RX4 PC4-2666V-RC2-11 DDR4 Server MEMORY HMA82GR7AFR4N-VK
$180.00
SAMSUNG M386A8K40BM2-CTD 64GB (1X64GB) 4DRX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 MEMORY
$270.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$378.00