GAIM>Accounts>Add>
Hi, I have knoppix installed on hd, and I can use GAIM to login with my MSN account, but for some reason I can't login with my AIM account. I get an error:
Signon Error: Incorrect nickname or password.
But my username and password are correct (it's the same as my aol mail account).
Can anyone help??
Thanx!!!
GAIM>Accounts>Add>
yea i did that...i created one account for hotmail and another for aim...
for some reason hotmail works but aim doesn't...
for using aim, should the Auth Host be login.oscar.aol.com?? and port 1590??
that's what i have, but it's not working...
hotmail works with Auth Host messenger.hotmail.com and port 1863...
Thanx!
[/b]
port 5190

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
2-Bay RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD External Hard Drive, USB 3
$59.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
Dell PERC H740p Mini Mono RAID Controller 8GB 0878M 5FMY4 GP6RN
$55.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00