Dear Sirs,
I ordered and I have on my hands the original Knoppix DVD version. My question is: this version that I have have the "cloop not working above 4gb" problem or not ??? Is it any way to test it by myself ???
Best Regards
Mike Kranidis
Dear Sirs,
I ordered and I have on my hands the original Knoppix DVD version. My question is: this version that I have have the "cloop not working above 4gb" problem or not ??? Is it any way to test it by myself ???
Best Regards
Mike Kranidis

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01