Hello Knoppixers:
I’m newbie in Linux. I’m very interested in Knoppix-Lite (208Mb), because this Knoppix on CD is great.
But, my question is about it’s possible boot the computer from USB Memory Stick (256Mb)? (My motherboard allow bootable from USB, but I tried and I can’t get it.)
My second question is: If my motherboard can’t accept boot from USB, Can I tried making a floppy disk to bootable the USB with my Knoppix-lite?
I visit the Danm Web and nothing, and also visit http://rz-obrian.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de/knoppix-usb/, but I can’t get it.
Anybody tried? What steps do you follow?
Thank you.

4 Rare Vintage S-100 Video Boards
$595.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8
$170.99
1997 Apple MacAdvocate CD-ROM NEW SEALED Unopened Vintage Macintosh L02177A
$19.99
Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black Y2k USA Made
$85.00
Lot of 3 Vintage IDE PATA Optical Drives CD-ROM CD-RW DVD-RW Windows 98 XP Untes
$39.99
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
NEW StarTech ATXPOWER250 250W ATX PC Power Supply Vintage Pentium II III AMD K6
$94.98