I have a problem in puting my logitech 4000 Pro working in Knoppix, in the Gnomemeeting it says that my driver doesn't support the YUV420P, and the xcam it gives a error when I press Play 'Failed to start scanner: Invalid argument.', I haved also used xawtv but it gives only a green screen.
I have tried to look for one solution in the net but the only thing that I founded has to use the pwcx, but I don't know how to make it work, is it in Knoppix?
I use the Knoppix in the CD and I only whant to make the camera work in Gnomemeeting, can some one help me?
I'm also new in Linux so forgive me for some basic mistake.
Thanks,
Fenix

Vintage Creative Sound Blaster AWE64 Gold CT4390 ISA Sound Card - UNTESTED
$225.00
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
VINTAGE Custom Built Desktop-AMD [email protected] 8GB RAM 80GB HDD NO OS-READ
$160.00
Vintage Iwill XA100 Plus Super Socket 7 Motherboard + K6-III 450 + 896mb READ
$179.99
Vintage Microsoft Write Version 1.0 Brand New
$99.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Lot of 4 Intel C8102A-4 Vintage Ceramic Gray Trace Chip - SOLDER PULLS (BO)
$200.00
Early Intel 3301 White Cap Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$750.00
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
Vintage Gazelle Systems OP-Tune 1.3 Box Complete CIB Dual Floppy 3.5 5.25 DOS
$54.99