-
Knoppix Help
I have d/l and burnt to disk Knoppix. I have been reading abit about Linux and seeing as though I'm not crazy about XP, I wanted to give it a try. The 1st thing I see while booting from disk is Error, only 1 processor found. Then it goes on to install and boot up no problem. After the desktop comes up, there is a blue box in the upper center of my screen that says "mode not supported". This cant be gotten rid of. But everything seems to run ok. I can get on the net and surf ok with there browser, but its not sized right. Either is the desktop. Any ideals? I really want to learn abit about this OS. Thanks
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151
$39.99

Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99

AMD Ryzen 5 8400F 4.2GHz 6-Core/ 12-Threads Socket AM5 65W Processor
$129.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99

Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$14.99