-
Bootable floppy for USB Knoppix
Hello Knoppixers:
I’m newbie in Linux. I’m very interested in Knoppix-Lite (208Mb), because this Knoppix on CD is great.
But, my question is about it’s possible boot the computer from USB Memory Stick (256Mb)? (My motherboard allow bootable from USB, but I tried and I can’t get it.)
My second question is: If my motherboard can’t accept boot from USB, Can I tried making a floppy disk to bootable the USB with my Knoppix-lite?
I visit the Danm Web and nothing, and also visit http://rz-obrian.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de/knoppix-usb/, but I can’t get it.
Anybody tried? What steps do you follow?
Thank you.
Similar Threads
-
By ddrex in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-03-2005, 04:29 PM
-
By woodrow in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 01:50 AM
-
By wslkevin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 13
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 05:31 AM
-
By jrsath0me in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-16-2004, 06:55 PM
-
By o_corn in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-10-2003, 10:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$739.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 12Gbps SAS 3.0 RAID Controller CARD HBA HDD
$14.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95

Cisco UCSB-MRAID12G FlexStorage 12G SAS Raid Controller
$23.99

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50

1 Dell Ultra SSD M.2 NVMe PCI-Express x16 Solid State Storage Adapter Card 6N9RH
$59.99