-
can't put my Logitech 4000 Pro working
I have a problem in puting my logitech 4000 Pro working in Knoppix, in the Gnomemeeting it says that my driver doesn't support the YUV420P, and the xcam it gives a error when I press Play 'Failed to start scanner: Invalid argument.', I haved also used xawtv but it gives only a green screen.
I have tried to look for one solution in the net but the only thing that I founded has to use the pwcx, but I don't know how to make it work, is it in Knoppix?
I use the Knoppix in the CD and I only whant to make the camera work in Gnomemeeting, can some one help me?
I'm also new in Linux so forgive me for some basic mistake.
Thanks,
Fenix
Similar Threads
-
By Urb85 in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-22-2005, 10:21 PM
-
By Quip Frok in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 10:27 PM
-
By Grafbak in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:13 PM
-
By dek in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 09:12 PM
-
By boris in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-01-2003, 04:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99

Seagate BarraCuda ST5000LM000 5TB 5400RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Hard
$169.99

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99

**77%-89% HEALTH**HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache
$69.99

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED
$34.95

Seagate 3TB 3.5" HDD SAS Hard Drive Seagate ST3000NM0043 IBM 39U3719 7200RPM HDD
$27.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$84.00

HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00