-
can't put my Logitech 4000 Pro working
I have a problem in puting my logitech 4000 Pro working in Knoppix, in the Gnomemeeting it says that my driver doesn't support the YUV420P, and the xcam it gives a error when I press Play 'Failed to start scanner: Invalid argument.', I haved also used xawtv but it gives only a green screen.
I have tried to look for one solution in the net but the only thing that I founded has to use the pwcx, but I don't know how to make it work, is it in Knoppix?
I use the Knoppix in the CD and I only whant to make the camera work in Gnomemeeting, can some one help me?
I'm also new in Linux so forgive me for some basic mistake.
Thanks,
Fenix
Similar Threads
-
By Urb85 in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-22-2005, 10:21 PM
-
By Quip Frok in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 10:27 PM
-
By Grafbak in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:13 PM
-
By dek in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 09:12 PM
-
By boris in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-01-2003, 04:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

1950 High Speed Computers Analog ENIAC UNIVAC EDVAC IBM SSEC Relay Logic Tubes
$65.00

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00

vintage internal ISA Dial-Up Modem from the Accura 28.8 series. 5617us
$13.99