-
another dumb newbie question
I looked through the man pages and I couldn't find this out: what's the command to mount a drive and then open it in the file manager?
I'm asking because I formatted my second hard in ext3 and now I want to use it for storage (like my huge collection of wallpapers and mp3s).
Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By BeckBristow in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 01:27 AM
-
By oldgeezer in forum General Support
Replies: 19
Last Post: 05-20-2004, 06:59 AM
-
By archvile in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-28-2004, 03:54 PM
-
By VeeDubb in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-29-2003, 03:02 AM
-
By Lawgick in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 07:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-14400F 2.50GHz 6 Core SRN3R 16 Thread LGA 1700 CPU
$165.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

intel core brand new never used i5-11400f LGA1200
$85.00

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99