-
Monitor and Font Problems
I just changed monitors from an HP 19" to an Hitachi CM751 19". Now the fonts are unreadable!
Is there any way to specify the monitor and/or video card from within Knoppix? I have changed most of the screen fonts to Bookman (from the default Helvetica) to make them semi-readable, but why the differences just because I changed monitors?
I am adding screen=1280x1024 at the boot prompt, just as I did previously.
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By Schwindelinside in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 07:21 PM
-
By mrclark1971 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-01-2004, 12:27 PM
-
By wine in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-28-2004, 07:51 AM
-
By Daedaleus in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 03:44 PM
-
By the_isz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-03-2003, 12:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage IDE Removable Hard Drive Mobile Rack 5.25 Bay 50-Pin Tray + Maxtor 40GB
$49.99

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage IBM Model M Keyboard 1391401 Buckling Spring PS/2 Keyboard 1988
$200.00

Vintage Apple Pro Keyboard USB Mac M7803 **Used in box
$75.00

Vintage Apple Keyboard II Model M0487 & G5431 Mouse UNTESTED AS-IS
$59.99

Vintage Philips CD-RW External Drive PCRW464k47 CDRW400 Series USB 2.0 Tested
$35.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00