-
Junior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
A. Jorge Garcia
OK, I just reread this entire thread AGAIN. I suppose the drivers are in nvidia.tbz, but I still don't get what version is used.... Also, could I get step-by-step instructions for using the installation script on an hdinstall?
Could someone please tell me which version is used as there are several versions on the nividia website for different s of nvidia cards. Mine is the Vanta card and NVChooser.sh says I need version 4192.
BTW, I have the Vanta card on my home PC. At school I have the intel video onboard 810 series. How do I get graphics acceleration for these motherboard graphics chips? My students really deserve a day off (right before turkey day?) and I would like to give them a bzflag LAN party....
TIA,
The script installs driver 4363. It should work with your card. I have no experience with the intel 810 graphics.
Similar Threads
-
By Dioxin in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-26-2005, 03:29 PM
-
By colpitts in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-02-2005, 10:37 AM
-
By robelanator in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 49
Last Post: 10-06-2004, 10:10 PM
-
By MillTek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 05-19-2004, 05:56 PM
-
By 3p0cHx in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-10-2004, 11:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50

Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99

Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99

Commodore 64/C64 23 Original Games (Untested /As Is ,no returns )Maniac Mansion
$115.00

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore 64c Computer System
$550.00