I just posted what I did to get it working at the begining of this forum. And here is a link to another thread. http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...5&pagenumber=1
Hi, i could use some help with my WLAN card (LevelOne WPC 0101 Chipset Realtek RTL 8180), it came shipped with redhat drivers for 7.1,7.2,7.3, and realtek has some version 0.5 drivers for this chipset on their homepage, but i didnt get them working, they dont even compile. (i use 26-07-03 hd-installed)
it would be nice to get them working with knoppix/debian, the windows drivers are crap as well, ipsec is impossible with it (confirmed by levelone),
Anyone successful with this chipset?
thx a lot
PS (i forgot to mention that knoppix doesn´t autodetect it)
I just posted what I did to get it working at the begining of this forum. And here is a link to another thread. http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...5&pagenumber=1

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99
CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00