hi,
i got the same problem !
please, im not a total noob ... but please
ciao
david
Ok, I have been playing with Knoppix and am very impressed! I want to do an hdd install. My system is going to be dual booted with w2K already install. The problem is, I have two hdd's set up RAID 0 Striped on a Promise Fast Trak onboard controller. When I go to install, it sees them both and ask me which one to install to. This doesn't sound right. Am I doing something wrong?
BTW, I have knoppix 3.2
hi,
i got the same problem !
please, im not a total noob ... but please
ciao
david

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
DOS Joystick Gameport to USB Converter - Adapter (NEW, 3-axis, 2-button)
$49.95
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67