-
Hdd Install problems
Ok, I have been playing with Knoppix and am very impressed! I want to do an hdd install. My system is going to be dual booted with w2K already install. The problem is, I have two hdd's set up RAID 0 Striped on a Promise Fast Trak onboard controller. When I go to install, it sees them both and ask me which one to install to. This doesn't sound right. Am I doing something wrong?
BTW, I have knoppix 3.2
-
hi,
i got the same problem !
please, im not a total noob ... but please 
ciao
david
Similar Threads
-
By dragonlord in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 05:22 AM
-
By Sirius78 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 06:18 PM
-
By the4windel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-15-2004, 09:50 PM
-
By MrC in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 11:35 AM
-
By slackhack in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 06:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$34.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 MZ7LH500HALU
$50.00

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD (MZ7LN250HMJP) dell Lenovo hp
$32.99

2 x SanDisk Plus SDSSDA 2.5" 240GB Solid State Drive
$29.50