-
Hdd Install problems
Ok, I have been playing with Knoppix and am very impressed! I want to do an hdd install. My system is going to be dual booted with w2K already install. The problem is, I have two hdd's set up RAID 0 Striped on a Promise Fast Trak onboard controller. When I go to install, it sees them both and ask me which one to install to. This doesn't sound right. Am I doing something wrong?
BTW, I have knoppix 3.2
Similar Threads
-
By dragonlord in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 05:22 AM
-
By Sirius78 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 06:18 PM
-
By the4windel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-15-2004, 09:50 PM
-
By MrC in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 11:35 AM
-
By slackhack in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 06:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00

495928-B21 (COMPLETE) HP 3.2Ghz W5580 CPU KIT for ML370/DL370 G6
$175.93

573893-B21 (COMPLETE) HP 2.8Ghz Xeon X5560 CPU KIT for DL160 G6
$186.55

Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99
![[NEW] AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor picture](/store/img/g/tHcAAeSwEPJqyQb6/s-l225/-NEW-AMD-Ryzen-7-9800X3D-8-Core-16-Thread-AM5-Zen-.jpg)
[NEW] AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor
$360.00

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99

Apple Mac Mini M2 8-Core 512GB SSD 8GB Unified RAM 10-Core GPU 2023 A2686
$669.00

NEW* AMD Athlon 2.5GHz 4GB ATI X300 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$349.00