I really like this fluxbox window manager. I want to learn how to use the workspace tabs at the bottom but I couldn't find out with a Google search. Can anyone tell me or give me a link?
Thanks in advance, Again.![]()
I really like this fluxbox window manager. I want to learn how to use the workspace tabs at the bottom but I couldn't find out with a Google search. Can anyone tell me or give me a link?
Thanks in advance, Again.![]()

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts
$71.95
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Vintage Apple Keyboard II Mo487 In Black
$300.00
Vintage Apple III Joystick Cursor III - A3M0010
$99.00
Apple PowerBook 3400c TFT LCD RARE Vintage Laptop untested
$139.99
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook bondi blue orange NOS Vintage
$99.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00