I really like this fluxbox window manager. I want to learn how to use the workspace tabs at the bottom but I couldn't find out with a Google search. Can anyone tell me or give me a link?
Thanks in advance, Again.![]()
Thanks!![]()
(fluxbox.org, duh, should've thought there'd be one......)

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Vintage Apple Mac OS X 10.1 Puma Upgrade CD Box M8621LL/A (2001) Factory Sealed
$22.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Computer Travel Bag Tote Shoulder Side Bag with Strap
$125.00
Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple
$60.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage 1994 Apple Power Macintosh CD Software & Color Plus 14" Display Manual
$32.99
Vintage Mac System 7 Personal Upgrade Kit Apple Software 3.5” Floppy 1991 NEW
$142.45
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99