-
Senior Member
registered user
modify the boot.img in the ISO image without remastering ?
Hi,
I remember I read it here that someone wrote a tool to just modify the boot.img and 're-stuff' back to the ISO image without going through the whole mkisofs.
I have tried using the search function with all the keywords I can think of still didn't find it. Could anyone give me a hint ?
-
Senior Member
registered user
I believe knoppix customize is what you are looking for.
-
Senior Member
registered user
thanks, that is what I am looking for.
Similar Threads
-
By strtt in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-04-2005, 11:14 AM
-
By bob58 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-20-2005, 08:19 AM
-
By gtg in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-31-2004, 01:52 PM
-
By ahz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 06:23 PM
-
By mswarbrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99