-
Senior Member
registered user
modify the boot.img in the ISO image without remastering ?
Hi,
I remember I read it here that someone wrote a tool to just modify the boot.img and 're-stuff' back to the ISO image without going through the whole mkisofs.
I have tried using the search function with all the keywords I can think of still didn't find it. Could anyone give me a hint ?
-
Senior Member
registered user
I believe knoppix customize is what you are looking for.
-
Senior Member
registered user
thanks, that is what I am looking for.
Similar Threads
-
By strtt in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-04-2005, 11:14 AM
-
By bob58 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-20-2005, 08:19 AM
-
By gtg in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-31-2004, 01:52 PM
-
By ahz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 06:23 PM
-
By mswarbrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00

OPEN BOX - AMIGA Genlock Interface Vintage Video Adapter 1300- GREAT
$329.95

68000 CPU Amiga 2000 Slot Adapter
$25.00