I believe knoppix customize is what you are looking for.
Hi,
I remember I read it here that someone wrote a tool to just modify the boot.img and 're-stuff' back to the ISO image without going through the whole mkisofs.
I have tried using the search function with all the keywords I can think of still didn't find it. Could anyone give me a hint ?
I believe knoppix customize is what you are looking for.
thanks, that is what I am looking for.

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Western Digital WD Blue 1TB SATA 3.5in 7200RPM 64MB Internal HDD WD10EZEX
$14.99
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00
External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00