-
Extract multiple .deb files
I'm writing a script that will ask the user for a packagename and :
#apt-get install -b <packagename>
(inside a chrooted environment)
This way, it will download all the dependencies as well.
After this, I move the files to a certain directory and I want to extract them from there with :
#dpkg -x <deb-file> /directory
My problem here is, that I can't select '*.deb' as input for this, as dpkg -x can only handle 1 file at a time.
As I don't know the .deb-file-names in the directory, I cannot do this one by one.
Hopefully, somebody here has a solution for this ?
Similar Threads
-
By turbine in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-14-2005, 08:25 AM
-
By lilsirecho in forum Klik
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-21-2005, 12:50 AM
-
By borru in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-16-2004, 11:53 AM
-
By BigMack in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-04-2003, 04:20 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 09:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$184.99

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98

Home Assistant Server | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | Intel i5 Quad-Core | Dell OptiPlex
$159.99