Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Why not go all the way?

  1. #11
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Superstoned
    although I prefer it graphical - I understand for *nix fans commandline is sacred...
    I don't think it is the command line is sacred a graphical installer would take up more space than a script and space on the CD is at a premium so it's a matter of what useful program gets removed so you can have the graphic installer.

  2. #12
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Utrecht, The Netherlands
    Posts
    298
    I guess the way fabian's knoppix-installer works, a "graphical" installer doesnt take more space compared to an non-graphical script...???

  3. #13
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    USA, IL
    Posts
    1,041
    --Outdated and underrated, and I'm only 31 - look what you have to look forward to! :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Superstoned
    maybe you're just outdated

    (just joking, no offence meant)

    although I prefer it graphical - I understand for *nix fans commandline is sacred...

  4. #14
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Utrecht, The Netherlands
    Posts
    298
    damn
    within the next 9 years I'll become as *outdated* as you are...

    damn didnt expect that... although... last week's saterday evening I chose to stay home, cuz I was not interested in going out - strange thing for me... looks like its beginning

    and beside that, commandline might be for outdated ppl (I'll have to learn working with it quick ) but I guess graphical is for the retarded/stupid/slow - so I'll have to through a period when I'm learning to be outdated, while still retarded

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


OEM Genuine 42Wh WDX0R For DELL Inspiron WDXOR Battery 15 5567 5568 13 5368 7368 picture

OEM Genuine 42Wh WDX0R For DELL Inspiron WDXOR Battery 15 5567 5568 13 5368 7368

$22.99



OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5501 5410 5510 E5411 E5511 picture

OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5501 5410 5510 E5411 E5511

$28.99



Genuine OEM 6GTPY 97Wh Battery for Dell XPS 15 7590, 9550 Series 5XJ28 GPM03 New picture

Genuine OEM 6GTPY 97Wh Battery for Dell XPS 15 7590, 9550 Series 5XJ28 GPM03 New

$33.50



Genuine OEM 63Wh 7FMXV Battery For Dell Latitude 5320 7320 7420 7520 4M1JN TN2GY picture

Genuine OEM 63Wh 7FMXV Battery For Dell Latitude 5320 7320 7420 7520 4M1JN TN2GY

$32.99



OEM Genuine 86WH 69KF2 Battery For Dell XPS 15 9500 Precision 5550 M59JH M15 M17 picture

OEM Genuine 86WH 69KF2 Battery For Dell XPS 15 9500 Precision 5550 M59JH M15 M17

$45.49



OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5411 15 5501 5511 Precision 3541 picture

OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5411 15 5501 5511 Precision 3541

$35.78



NEW OEM V6W33 Battery For Dell Inspiron 3510 5510 Latitude 3330 3320 Vostro 3515 picture

NEW OEM V6W33 Battery For Dell Inspiron 3510 5510 Latitude 3330 3320 Vostro 3515

$22.00



OEM 74WH 357F9 Battery For Dell Inspiron 15 7559 i7559 7557 i7557 5577 7567 5576 picture

OEM 74WH 357F9 Battery For Dell Inspiron 15 7559 i7559 7557 i7557 5577 7567 5576

$26.99



OEM Genuine 95WH PKWVM C903V Battery 7550 For Dell Precision CR72X 17C06 447VR picture

OEM Genuine 95WH PKWVM C903V Battery 7550 For Dell Precision CR72X 17C06 447VR

$37.40



Genuine OEM  52Wh DXGH8 Battery For Dell XPS 13 9370 9380 7390 Series H754V NEW picture

Genuine OEM 52Wh DXGH8 Battery For Dell XPS 13 9370 9380 7390 Series H754V NEW

$32.99